In a message dated 6/8/2003 10:48:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Ralph........vote third party..............it gets you  a free drink and
> you
> can sleep at night ..........signed ....Nader was right .... Py

Pyrate,

Whether Nader was right or not, he's why we have the current genius in
office, which doesn't strike me as right.

On the other hand, you may have sonmething there, given that Mr. N does have
a particularly distinguished first name.  On the other other hand, why would
anybody  think that a guy named Ralph has a snowball's chance in hell of
getting elected president.  Then again, how can I argue with anybody who says that a
guy named Ralph is (or at least was) right?

Ralph