-----Original Message-----
From: When I'm in NH I'm a tourist. Ruth
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ken
Follett
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 2:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The top of...

You're thinking of the bottom of Ken's chin.

Recently erased. Clean chin. Cleaning desk. It did not help that Kathy
told me she thought it looked silly.

As of last Friday at 5 PM I unofficially completed my +/- 20 year career
with Apple Restoration, sort of. I remain VP and an owner until such
time as 1) my current partners quit their domestic infighting and agree
to my agreement of separation and 2) completion of the Edison Bldg. #11
relocation. I am now, for the time being, working on starting my own
company www.precon-logstrat with a few good souls, and immediatly and
presently contracting work under Arteco Design & Restoration, as a VP,
w/ Witold Karwowski (svante). Through Arteco I will also be retaining my
NYC Special Rigger's License. I intend diversification and am open to
any sort of interesting histo presto work in or out of NYC with people
that we like.

Short term plan is that we are establishing an office in downtown Mastic
Beach, NY. This means that as of Monday I have been working out of our
residence basement which is partially flooded with the sump pump running
in the background while we wait on power & phone and broadband.

Long term plan is to move to Western CT as quickly as possible, though
we are likely talking in the winter. I am having a very good time now
that I am not commuting 5 hours per day, or dealing with other people's
stupid shit.

Commuting to the basement, despite the need to wear boots, is way kool!
I'm a bit lost in the morning and evening what to do with myself but
figure that will not last long.

This is why I have not been active on BP of late.

Visit the Gator Springs
<http://fandango.virtual.users.btopenworld.com/gator.htm> Gazette: The
Well, by Gabriel Orgrease

][<en