I'm sure a good physicist could explain half a dozen reasons why dust lands on surfaces of all types.  Electrostatic attraction?  Microscopic irregularities? Dark Energy?  Anyway -- what if the wall is perfectly plumb and the imperfect projections were vertical?  Technically, the finish could be miserable and there would be no tiny ledges for dust to land on.

-- the other BP

-----Original Message-----
From: Cuyler Page [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 12:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Laser Guided Concrete Bombs

Must be a matter of quantity.   I have seen extra dust at casual joints =
when the drywallers are done.   It gives the wall a fuzzy character =
there.   But then, I like warm and fuzzy.

As to your ceiling, I saw a goose feather ceiling in the bedroom of a =
Goff house.   Very warm and fuzzy.

cp in cb
  ----- Original Message -----=20