In a message dated 4/30/2003 5:42:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I received this email today.  Need I say more?  Sign me,  Witness Protection
>

> In a message dated 4/30/03 3:46:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask]@pipeline.com writes:
>
> >> We want...we need you to do the Corbin Building....the "preservation
>> mafia" wants its saved.  Could you do a profile?

Christopher (hope that was a satisfactory salutation),

Whatever caused you to doubt the existence of a preservation mafia?  And why
wouldn't "we want...we need" be enough to cause you to spring instantly into
action?

I take back what I said about it's our duty to advocate preservation of our
Historic Patrimony.  With assholes like this, I'll be the first to join the
Friends of New Parking Lots.

And as for pipeline.com, I'm afraid I can't tell you the ancient joke about
the argument between the American, the Frenchman and the Italian over whose
country was home to the sexiest woman in the world.  Unfortunately, having to
type the joke out out would ruin the punchline, which is "500 Men Lay
Florence Pipeline in 30 Days."

Ralph