Your a none and you look at those books?
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Cuyler Page
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 2:57 AM
Subject: Re: "A decent respect for the opinions of others...."

PS: Was Marital Status: None sufficient to get you the job, or are you still waiting for the callback?

That the Head Librarian was a friend of my father and President of the church board was enough to get the job (which proved to be fascinating when we high school kid low-paid slaves of the book-mover team discovered how to get into the hidden "Locked Stacks" where "Special" books were kept safely out of site of virginal students, helping Cornell maintain its public image as a place of intellect, while hidden away in the depths of the famous Library Tower there was a fabulous collection of porn.)

Still waiting, once again, to end the "None" status.

cp in bc