In a message dated 3/7/2003 9:56:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

-----Original Message-----
From:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Ralph Walter
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 7:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Welding, chainsaws, sex...

In a message dated 3/6/2003 3:40:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

My 15 year old daughter's defillibrator/pacemaker has been in for two months now, This is good.  and we're getting some diagnostics now. This is good. She should avoid welding and using a chainsaw Probably not bad advice for most 15 year olds. (but, if she does do these, she should put down the equipment "in the event you feel faint"). Probably good advice for people of any age, with or without defibrillators.   She should be able to enjoy sex "normally" WHAT?!?!?!?!?! WHO IS THIS, DR. RUTH?  AND WHAT IS SHE DOING TALKING TO YOUR DAUGHTER??????  And is she thinking of the pacemaker as a sex toy? Don't you all think of all of us as sex toys? {no answer needed)  , although the device may kick in at any time. I suppose we want it to kick in whenever it needs to.  However.... If it does, it will not actually injure her partner I know somebody who I bet would injure the hell out of her partner. With a stun gun.  Applied to the nuts. Chestnuts roasted by an open tazer.  German shepherds nipping at your toes... . In this case, chewing on his hose. , but "they will be aware of it". There better not be any Theys to be "aware" of anything.

Just thought you'd like to know.  Gee, thanks.    The Father  Yeah, well, Mollie's Father is NOT in the least pleased to hear this.  Neither is Frank's, Richard's or Michael's.  Their Father.

Alright, so maybe the Dr was referring in a theoretical way to some sort of sex that might occur within the bounds of matrimony, not sooner than 30 or 40 years from now.

Ralph