Hello Wes.  Thanks for the info.   I would also like to add that kelp is good for vata dosha and not recommended for pitta and kapha doshas.  For those not familiar with this aryuvedic body typing please check out Dr. Gabriel Cousens book "Conscious Eating".  Its known as the bible of vegeterianism/raw foodism.  This thinking about how to individualize your diet based on your mind/body constitution is fascinating.

Orestes.