In a message dated 1/27/2003 1:38:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> You're right about that this is an open list.  It's right there in the
> welcome letter.  As for animal droppings, I've taken to using my favourite
> Norman Schwartkoffism: bovine scatology!  If nothing else, I baffle 'em
> with it.
>
> - Pam

Well, please, someone correct me if I am wrong, but I once heard that the "F"
word came from England in which one of the Kings allowed prostitution for a
while, so it was called: "Fornication Under Consent of the King."  Was it the
Mormons who made it popular with polygamy?  Did I say that, oh no.

Mark