Bruce, you lurker.  You're right, my brain was out to lunch.  I guess I was thinking of Oklahoma!

- Pam
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruce Marcham
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Cc: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 7:13 PM
  Subject: RE: "It's cold again...but hot online."

  I think that is a slurry wagon if you're referring to the smell, mess, etc. making following it a problem.  If you have scat, or "sugar tit" as Deb's mom would say, (at least when she wanted to say a "safe" expletive) on your surrey (with or without fringe on top) you might have a horse with a very bad problem.