From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ralph Walter
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: "It's cold again...."

Buttermilk and goat's milk are also on the list of things I've mistakenly drunk once in my life, and will never willingly go near again.  Also, I gave away my lifetime supply of cold showers; I had a roommate in College who liked them, so I told him he could have all mine.  On the other hand, I have learned to like beer, so it's not as if I am 1000% resistant to change, as most people who know me believe.

Your car shit sounds extremely distressing.  I thought you dopes who live up in the North Woods know all about all this cold weather shit, and would have thought your mechanics know about car shit in cold weather.  What are they, a bunch of California beach bunnies like me?
Hope the Little Pams are done puking, and that you and the woggish Mr. Pam are OK, digestively speaking.