I think that would be another plus. That and the new cadilas that he drove to the meeting in (lots of horses pulling that buggy)
-----Original Message-----
From: Stevenson, Pam [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 7:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The quest for historical name calling

Like indoor jakes?
-----Original Message-----
From: Score, Robert [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 8:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Speaking of charmin, I recently hired an former-amish barn mover named Amos to help us figure out how to dissassemble and move an 80 foot diameter 16-sided dairy barn. Although Amos was a terrific resource on multisided barns, even better was his stories about being amish. When I asked amos why he left the amish community he told me that once he tried charmin he began to realize that the outside world had great things to offer that the amish did not.