Yus and others who had a chance to view it,

I think it was good  to see all the pictures but I did not recognize many of  the folks in them.It tells you how young I am( laugh). The names of all under each photo would help a lot. I was really impressed at how organized the NA occasion was from the pictures alone.A picture is worth a  thousand words per say.

Who is the deputy speaker (the lady) ? - sitting with SM Dibba and President Jammeh on the left- Some short summaries like tombong's would be extremely helpful. Whoever does the website for the statehouse is doing a good job. It is timely and way above the normal standards & expectations over there ,frankly speaking. It pops up very fast and very clear.A clear indication of designers. They must have very good equipment and staff to organize the visual presentations aspects of this first MP meeting.I hope we will be able to visit with them in future assemblies in the same  manner.

Halifa Sallah Congratulations once more as Bass used to say keep up the good work there.

What the website address again.I accidentally deleted the message  that had it.