Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:08:50 -0500
Subject: [forum-l] restoration and care of limestone
To: [log in to unmask]
From: "Rhonda Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: [log in to unmask]

Indiana Dept. of Transportion is proposing the restoration of a local
landmark and national landmark historic bridge.  It has a considerable
amount of limestone detailing which is either missing altogether or
spalding my question is what are the best ways to address these concerns.
We don't want everything replaced nor do we want it patched with the wrong
materials, what ever assistance you can offer will be passed on to INDOT.

Thank YOu
Rhonda Saunders
Director HPC South Bend Indiana

---
You are currently subscribed to forum-l as: [log in to unmask]