Lamin

No one is supporting the Taliban here nor do I think the author .What we are disgusting is the double standards that is blatantly wrong . It is those same kinds of foreign policies that assassinated  Lumumba, had Kwame Nkrumah in exile , let Mandela in jail for so long and many more in south America even let the Taliban grow & sell  hashish to fight the Russians ,.Remember Bin Laden was an agent for the USA in Afghanistan so were many others who killed their own for a few green dollars.What happened in Bosnia  / How they were rescued and starving East Africans left to die because they were not caucasians . need I say more!!!

 Lamin, You and I and almost all here agree that what happened on 911 was evil and wrong so there is no need to overkill or shoot the dead horse. It is very bad to abuse the victims who had nothing to do with the criminals who committed this crime, . innocent students are harassed ,jailed  and refused their basic human rights which America has fought for and maintained for ALL of us.

Even Yus agrees to that . Lamin, It can be frustrating at times especially for me as I travel a lot but we all saw such mad people around us and did little to stop the as we could not identify them . the old Wolof saying goes " Not all mad men carry sticks" (translated for the rest who do not understand Wolof)

Take it easy and let us reason as a family with different opinions

Best regards

Habib Diab Ghanim