Yero Mama,

Sorry that i could not get back to you on this issue. I had to take care of my son who is not feeling well.  I will be off the net for a while. As it stance i still disagree with you on some of the issues. Meanwhile you can still bring your facts.

NB:

Accra is very hot especially at this time of the year.

The Struggle Continues!!!

Ndey Jobarteh