In a message dated 11/25/01 11:11:48 PM, Sheryl Canter <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

<< In a message dated 11/25/2001 12:45:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> It's not testosterone, it's just year after year of watching Amadeus do

You are a bit bombastic.  You can say what you want without being offensive.
I, for one, would appreciate it if you toned it down.

     - Sheryl >>

You have given your opinion, which you are entitled to, but I feel compelled
to give another opinion as well. I do not find Wally's posts to be bombastic
or offensive in any way. I am very grateful for the amount of time and energy
he has devoted to providing factual responses and detailed information to
much of the recent discussions about low carb/high carb, carbohydrate
requirements in human nutrition, compulsive eating, etc.

Many folks on this list have been involved with Paleo type reading/research
for a number of years, and find it frustrating to be presented with
dissenting opinions about subjects they have come to terms with long ago.

Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY