William, I am very glad that you brought up this point. It has been mentioned time and time again but we as a people do not know what integrity is. Sometimes I am just disappointed to see the people involved in this exchanges.

Looking at the level of education among members of the L, I can say that 95% of it is utilized on persanl attacks on each other and non-relevantissues for our country's development. What are we doing to help our nation, and afterall, all we WANT is a better nation?

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED.

I hope we will make a turnaround soon.

Ebou A. Secka

A concerned Citizen