Tombong where were you found? You know that a man who raise his flag by bullets bully and force will not lower them by any other means. Our concern is our brothers and sisters our mothers and fathers which group include even You. Yaya and with the help of folks like you have set a precident of force as a means of changing governments of now and those to come. He has taught a peaceful nation harassment brutality fear and intimidation as a way of life. You may not be feeling these tensions thanks to the side of the fence you occupy but certainly many many Gambians do. Yaya harness 52% of the votes with his finger on the trigger do you recall what percentage Sir Dawda had the elections prior to 1994?

Our concern is that even though you are blinded by the fortunes you acquire with power your future and that of our dear nations maybe in danger of an ugly backlash.

If your regime and her ills are the products of the former leaderships misdeeds the next wave of chaos may consume the soul of our homeland. Yaya is most probably unaware of  some of these cruelties but he could most certainly do more to curtail the incidence of shameful humanabuse being experienced by our very own flesh and blood.

I dont care if he build Half Die into Manhattan as long as people are being tortured harassed intimidated and demoralised his leadership and any success for that matter will be tinted with shame and wanton need for humanization.

Whatever way or means change befall Gambia  we can only hope and pray that who ever leads next treat the present regime then with more dignity and respect than you show to the former leaders of the first republic.

I join everyone in wishing peace for our former tranquil nation.