Demetri Kolokotronis, wrote:

>  I wanted to change .jpg to .bmp files because I couldn't open more
> than one .jpg file in a folder. Clicking another .jpg file would not open
> another window, but would replace previously opened .jpg file.
       If you mean opening more than one graphic file through a viewer,
then you must note than its possible only through some graphic programs.
For example I can do so through Phtosuite, but not through MSPaint,
Irfanview, etc, what ever be the file type.
        If your problem is opening more than one *'jpg from Windows
Explorer, then change the change the default viewer to the graphic
program which you have that will permit this.
                Regards                 Siva Lokanathan
"Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column. http://freepctech.com/rode