Lurker or not, it's too far to come for most of us.  I'd love to read a
synopsis, however, and I hope it leads to more discussion.  I am fortunate
to be able to push the topic in the class I teach at EMU, using case studies
and representative slides of conditions to encourage thinking about
authenticity and effective preservation action.

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA

219 1/2 North Main Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan  48104