There's AIDSTEST (of Russian origin, but has english interface as well),
but it is discontinued. Most of the others' virus databases won't fit on a
floppy. You can try a CD-ROM version (one that can run from CD-ROM without
install) instead...

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Harsha Godavari wrote:

> Is there an  antivirus program that fits on a single floppy, so that I can
> carry it around to places where safe-computing is not practised.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com