Haruna,

My argument has no relation to whether I like Jammeh or not. As Brutus said in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, I quote "I love Caesar but I love Rome more". Even if I may like Jammeh, I like Gambia more.

And for the reasons of my current position to the present regime,that's a cheap question that even an eight year old child can answer.I don't think you are serious with that especially if you've been in this list for some time.The endless petitions I have signed in this forum is enough testimony to my reasons,of course unless you've never read the contents of the petitions. I signed these petitions because they express the same sentiments as I do.

Haruna, if you chose to be by the fence,let it be.But then am a bit  confused in your intervention especially the last part of your mail which I culled below:

> Answering the question will simply enable me respond better to your posting

Note this well too, it does not mean that anyone who criticise Jammeh doesn't like him. There are times that I have been critical to my dad or mum, but it does not mean I dislike them.

Have a nice day!

Mose.