Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:06:46 -0800 (PST)
From: ADCNYC <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ADCNYC Meeting With City Planning
To: [log in to unmask]
Sender: [log in to unmask]

I am pleased to announce that the Aesthetic Districts
Council of New York City will be holding its first
official meeting with Michael Weil, director of the
Zoning and Urban Design Department of the NYC
Department of City Planning on either January 11th or
12th.  We will be presenting our plan for the enaction
of a system of aesthetic districts in New York City.
Details of our plan may be found at
http://www.geocities.com/aestheticdistricts . Because
this is our first meeting with City Planning, things
are at a very preliminary stage and this meeting is
expected primarily to establish the direction the
future development of our proposal must take if it is
to eventually reach fruition.  If you are interested
in attending the meeting, this would be an exciting
time to join us in working for a better New York.
Therefore, please contact us at
[log in to unmask] if you are interested.
You will be notified of the precise time and place
when these are determined by DCP on Monday January
8th.

Ian Fletcher
Chairman,

http://photos.yahoo.com/