Hey, I'm on the radio, too, on Monday morning Dec. 11th at 7:40am, but no
one will be able to pick it up, unless you come all the way to Ann Arbor,
Michigan.  The local talk show host will interview me about historic
preservation, but only for a minute or two, not a lot of time for a big
political statement.  Any ideas to maximize the bang for the buck?!

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, AIA

219 1/2 North Main Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan  48104