Hello George,

Please chill out,do not take Coker's posting as an offense.We should keep it tight and move on,our struggle for a better Gambia should be stronger and stronger everyday.This New Year marks a new era to face challenges,to ensure our aims and aspirations to better off our beloved country is achieve in a timely manner.We are all one, despite of our religious,ethnic and cultural differences. We uphold a strong commitment and this should never be compromise.I pray to the Almighty Allah to bless The Gambia and the people of The Gambia.May Allah bless our families,make our dreams come through.We do not consider deviations and aberrations to include any position reflecting a disgreement between people resulting from their differences on derived rulings or particular applications.Rather we categorically affirm that this is a normal variance entailed by the very nature of the case and its methodological bases,though we subject these viewpoints to an examination of which is the soundest,classifying them according to their relative strengths and weakness,each of us through his own reasoning and judgement.Merry Christmas and happy New Year to Everybody out there.Let the struggle continue.

Sariang.