FRIENDS, GAMBIANS, COUNTRYMEN,

LEND KARAMBA YOUR EARS!
FOR THE ENLIGHTENMENT IS NIGH!

SOLDIERS' ACTIONS ARE ORGANIZED IN DELIVERY BY HEIRARCHICAL COMMAND.
MOVEMENT IS FACILITATED BY GASOLINE OR DIESEL.
MUNITIONS DEPOTS, AIR-TRAFFIC CONTROL, AND SEAWORTHY VESSELS ARE CRITICAL.
SURVEY THE LAY OF THE LAND AND DISABLE FERRIES. INNA LLAH UHIBU LETHINA
UKAATILUN FI SABILIHI SAFFAN, KA-ANNAHUM BUNYAANUN MARSUUS.

A THAWRA SHA'ABIYYA WALIJAAN FI KULLI MAKAAN.

ALLIANCES CONSOLIDATED-AAH! MOSCOW,BELGRADE, AND YAMOUSOUKRO CALLING. GIVE
THEM AUDIENCE. LES JAMMEH VONT M'ENVOYER UN AUTRE.

NYANKONKONG MAN TETOBENG NO. ATEL TAWTAA-LONNA BE TAMALA NYAMENG.

SUNNU WARUGAL LA. A NYAA KANG MOGO? NBADDA? KOKUBOO? KATABUR KUUNYU.
AGRICOLA FILIAM LAUDAT.