next to it!.  Huge difference. Maybe I will just so others can be
encouraged.
Trish

Date:         Sat, 30 Sep 2000 16:39:43 -0400
From:         matesz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: weight & appearance thereof

Todd Moody said:
> I have to say that I have probably been spontaneously zigzagging
> on the Anchell diet.  I go through lean periods when, as Rachel
> indicated, the food choices are just too boring and I don't eat
> as much.  Then I get hungry and want to eat a lot, boring or not,
> for a few days.  Maybe this is how I managed to add muscle while
> losing weight this summer.  Just guessing.

Actually, it wasn't me (Rachel) who said anything about my food being
boring.  I'm never bored with my food!   I never tire of vegetables,
fruits,
fish, poultry, meat or eggs.... then again, use herbs and spices and
sun
dried, mineral rich sea salt.  And, I do  not do the limited Anchell
food
selection.   I think it was Dori Zook who said something about being
bored!

Rachel