On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 00:23:11 -0400, Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Make no mistake... we ARE threatened by vegetarians...
>
>While not one of us would try to enforce OUR ideas about diet on THEM, as
>a goup THEY have very definite intentions on forcing THEIR ideas upon
>US...

Whomever you unspecifically want to address with your word "THEY"...
I am vegetarian and I have *no* intention to put any force on anyone on
"OUR" ideas.

There's a proverb in germany: You can't carry a dog to go hunting.
(Man kann keinen Hund zur Jagd tragen).
That's it. Who has no own intention, there's no use to urge.

cheers

Amadeus S.