-----Original Message-----
From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Betty Alfred
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 7:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: north/south

In a message dated 02/08/2000 7:26:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Fire ants, roaches (Palmetto Bugs) larger than your car, hellish heat in
 summer, ice and cold (at least this winter) in January, tornadoes and
 Beer-Guzzlin' Bubba behind the wheel.  What's not to love about South
 Carolina?!  Grin.

 I know!  When I first lived in Orlando, there was a Palmetto bug crawling
across my living room floor.  I hit that sucker with my shoe THREE times and
it still went off into the sunset.  Oh wait...that was my first husband.
Never mind.