At 10:02 AM 1/6/00 -0500, you wrote:
In a message dated 01/06/2000 9:45:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I don't know for sure that there was
>  anything inherently wrong with the product used on the job mentioned.

Of course, the problem with these "insider" discussions is that no one
(except Larrey Riddle!) will actually specify "the product used" or "the job
mentioned".

So, most of us on the list scratch our heads - anyone want to play
interpreter? (General forums may not be the place for specifics but direct contact is always welcome - unless someone convinces me otherwise to place the "dirty laundry" mine or others on the table)

Christopher Gray

P J Morrissey
ConSpec Associates, Inc.
www.conspec-rep.com