From:
Jan Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 16:00:24 -0600
Hi:
 I friend of mine called & said she had to change the video palette to 256
colors to play a game.  When she went to change it back to 16 bit it won't
let her.  It stays with 256 colors.  She gone to display in the control
panel to change the settings to 16 bit.  When she highlights 16 bit the word
"apply" does not highlight for her to click on it.  She's rebooted  the
computer several times & that hasn't helped.  I'm beginning to think it's
the video card.  She has a Canon printer & checked properties & they seem
ok.  She has Win 95 & this is a new Acer computer.  Thanks in advance..

Jan

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]