BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 22:56:08 EST
Happy New Year!

It has taken 15 hours, and 38 outgoing messages, but I am now caught up on my
e-mail after laying low for the last few weeks. Was in Syracuse, NY when the
2' of snow arrived. Pleasant time spent sitting around my mother's house with
family, friends, siblings, neices & nephews. Ready to get back to work for the
new year.

Point of fact, my sister-in-law, my brother's wife, her uncle was until
recently the PA keeper of Penciltucky Phil. Found out during dinner one recent
afternoon.

Whatever happened to the discussion concerning the gravel road in Maine?

I am adding 8 new subscribers to BP. Some people may object to suddenly
finding themselves on the list. I expect we will treat them with the
appropriate BP spirit.

][<en Follett