Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Shellhamer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 00:10:30 -0500
I too am experiencing the exact same problems with a vintage (1986) Apple
LaserWriter and Window95 on a Pentium 75.  It used to print fine if a bit
slow but now it will only print small text files, forget any pdf files or
other large graphics based files.  If someone knows how to fix this, they
would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark