Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Richard J. Doyle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 14:33:03 -0600
Personally, I downloaded a free trial version of Clean Sweep and I was
shocked at what it claimed was safe to delete.  I uninstalled it, and I
wouldn't trust it to provide reliable info.

Richard J. Doyle
members.tripod.com/~Doyle_R/index.htm

There should be some things we don't name.  Just so we can sit around all
day and wonder what they are.

-----Original Message-----
From:   Kunal Ganguly [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Sunday, February 08, 1998 1:43 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: Deleting unused programs & files

greetings

>John
>I purchased a program from Quaterdeck,"Clean Sweep".  I think I paid about
>$60.  I am Director IT for a small company with 15 computers using Win95
and
>10 using DOS.  I have tried several other programs but none as clean as
>Clean Sweep.

qdeck cleansweep is also very unstable, id suggest backing up the backups
that it makes..
u may have a serious situation if u have ie4.0 installed, some vital DLL
files are classified as 'orphans' and sumone not knowning what they do can
delete them...

i have faced several problems regarding this matter, espiacially concering
games which run under Win95..
the package has many problems, so i wud not suggest u make it ur sole means
of combat against the law of data expansion. Try and use ur own common
sense
and try and divide everything into neat little folders..!

compress small files and while un-installing ne application, immdiately
clean up ne mess itmay have left behind (.ini files, .dll/.vxd files in the
windows/system folder, entries in win.ini and the registry)

dont stop using Qdeck cleaner, but dont depend on it either,
personally i never use it,  but i do use the 'Install monitor' its an
excellent way to keep track of what files are going where and what entries
are being made..

regards,
Kunal

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]