Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 18:43:04 +0100
Hello everyone

I have been making audio CD's for some time now. They are ok but I can
detect a very slight high pitched whislte type sound in the background. I
have used various quality of recorable CD's but the noise is still there. I
use the HP 4020I and The SB 16 sound card. I use the software that came with
the CD writer that being 'Easy Audio CD'.
I would like to achieve first class results (without the Whistle!!) and I am
prepared to change my sound card and software if necessary. I am also
looking for a software that will allow me to take the odd click off a
recording and restore the audio to good quality. If any one can help me with
these problems I will be very grateful. A download site would be ideal!
Many thanks...Mick

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]