Re: BP Bumper - Leaving List

Greta Stone <[log in to unmask]>

BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.

Thu, 1 Oct 1998 12:43:59 -0700

You know, whoever the jerk was that said this list was BS is an idiot
because it was explicity stated in the subtool that this list wan't
monitored for content, etc. I like this list so far, I haven't contributed
yet (I tried but for some reason it shot both my messages back to me), but I
still like what I see and save what pertains to my interest.  Don't get
upset from one person who doesn't read the small print.

Greta