From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 04:15:14 -0400
On Sun, 17 May 1998 18:34:16 +0200, Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>At 07:32 1998-05-17 -0700, Willow wrote:
>>It is summer time again and I had counted on not having bad allergies this
>>year.

>I dont think any diet can take away allergy, only make the tolerance
>treshold higher (like anything that makes You over all healthier).

Hi everybody...
as a throw in i'd like to mentin a success story in overcoming the
seasonal pollen allergy by a friend. He had a very bad allergy
recurring each April/May and did overcome it by eliminating
ALL ANIMAL PROTEINS proteins from his diet for about six weeks before
the season starts.
Means no dairy, no meats, no fish at all (no exceptions).
This worked quite impressive at the first time, and for several years now.
But is a little hard to follow since
almost everywhere in restaurants and invitations... eather meats or
cream varieties are included (you are mostly left to the salad).
After the pollen season he goes back to his normal diet
without any harm.
In the meantime i heard of some other people which
have also been helped by this Diet.
Hope this might help someone with his allergy problem.

Regards
A.S.