RAW-FOOD  April 1998

RAW-FOOD April 1998

Re: Raw Consciousness

LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 25 Apr 1998 16:54:40 EDT

Pet,

Thank you for the summary. The sitr sounds completely horrible. I'm afraid to
look, it might make me even dumber.

<< folks do seem dumber than Solutreans, but the case isn't proved....yet.>>

Ohhhhhh.....Yes It Is - it sure is.  heh heh heh....

<< Males are damaged on the left, >>

Oh here we go. I just knew it was your guys' fault. This is what I tell Genie
constantly - it is ALL your fault. He just won't accept this. Probably for the
thoughtful reasons outlined in the article: (i.e. " ..... always think they're
right.... by now they have shit for brains....." )

<< "gradual replacement with ever more inappropriate materials" >>

Now what does this refer to? You mean replacement of brain matter? Oh boy this
is a good article, I can see that.

<< have lost their nerve/s, and must swing 'Ever To the Right,' >>

Here in the States they are all Republicans.

<< (Speculation links the rise of patriarchal cruelty in architectural art >>

Oh, the daggone patriarchy again. Eeeew it just makes me want to SCREAM. Darn
them, they were so mean to that architectural art!!  I am Woman, and we
sisters mothers and daughters have suffered greatly because of this
architectural art abuse.. I myself am just getting out from under the shadow
of this cruelty. My diet helps give me strength to unite with my sisters to
finally speak out as one, against architectural art abuse. (AAAA).

<< There are but 2 selves, found in each cortical half. (I note many human
selves, each thinking it's alone, >>

You sound a little like Sybil.

Well, thanks again Pet for the review.

BTW, did I understand you (I rarely do) to be saying that you are leaving the
list? I hope not. I have no idea what you are talking about most of the time,
but when I do, you seem very funny, and always very insightful. And thanks for
the help with my MSM and lawn grass questions.

Lots of Love,  Liza