RAW-FOOD  April 1998

RAW-FOOD April 1998

Re: The Invitation

Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 5 Apr 1998 10:09:26 -0700

Great Poem Peter!!! - Thanks!!! - Thank You!!!

I'm so glad you were inspired by the discussion from last month about
Ball Lightning etc..  I really just wanted to share with Everyone a bit
about Myself, My Experiences, and some what I've done and why etc..

It was such a Great Poem and so moving and sounded like how I Think and
Feel that I just had to look it up on the Net to see what I could find
about it and the Author.  Well I found nothing using "Orion Mountain
Dreamer" - Not using the (")s of course they're to just so you what I
used - so I tried "orion mountain dreamer" and then got a Listing of:
The Invitation - by Oriah Mountain Dreamer, Indian Elder -
http://www.io.com/~rga/saying72.html - It was the first one.  Another
one showed Oriahe Mountain Dreamer but all the rest used "Oriah" so I'm
sure that's what it is and that you probably just misspelled it.

Well when I went to the first Listing I got and I was really happy to
see what I saw at the bottom:
-----
Oriah Mountain Dreamer, Confessions of a Spiritual Thrillseeker
Toronto: Moonfox Press

Oriah can be reached at:
300 Coxwell Ave. Box 22546
Toronto, Ontario Canada M4L 2A0
-----
So I'm glad he's alive and I could contact him if I feel like.  He seems
like such a Feeling and Aware Person that I wouldn't mind getting to
know him if and when the time felt right - We'll see what happens - I've
noticed I just about always get to meet people I want without really
have to try - Which is really Cool!!!

 - Thanks Again for the Great, Wonderful, Feeling, and HeartFelt Poem!!!
- It's really made me Feel Good Again to know that there are Others Out
There of Like Consciousness!!! - Thank You!!!

 - Take Care My Friend!!!

 - And Keep On Feeling And Being Inspired!!!

 - To Life, Love, Health, and Freedom!!!

 - Bye For Now!!!

 - Gregg!!!

"...there was a shimmering...and he was gone."