Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Baber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 09:55:08 -0800
Mick Fitzpatrick wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am an English guy living in Germany and getting hold of software is a
> nightmare! I usually mail order from the UK. I am desperate to get hold of
> Adaptecs Easy CD Creator Delux. Can anyone let me know how to get hold of
> it? Please help I'm desperate!
> TIA...Mick
>
>           PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]
I bought a Phillips CD RW (with Adaptecs) software - I found Adaptec to
be very helpful in their technical support site - they even sent (no
CHG) a new set of software - unfortunately I don't have the E-mail any
longer, but I found it originally through the adaptec web site.

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]