RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stuart Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 02 Aug 1996 14:17:36 -0700
> helps with the fatigue but I am starving within an hour.  I needed a
> breakfast to get me through the two or three hours necessary until recess
> time (yes, I'm a schoolteacher!), thus the addition of oatmeal.  Plus, I just
> got tired of being hungry all the time.

When I eat lightly in the morning I will also be hungry quite quickly, but to me this is a blessing
- If I get hungry again, then I eat again.  Usually more fruit.   My "good" mornings usually consist
of several "meals" of fresh fruit.  I suppose I too am 'hungry all the time' but I never think of it
that way because as a result, I also eat all the time.  Eating being one of my favourite activities,
this doesn't bother me.  However, if I know I'll be in a situation where I *can't* eat for a few
hours, then I'm always sure to eat something a little heavier, i.e. cooked foods like oatmeal.  I
wonder if there's anyway you could sneak a  banana or two in between classes or even during..   "..
Today class, we are going to learn about proper nutrition... "  :)  good luck