RAW-FOOD  January 1996

RAW-FOOD January 1996

questions for veg-raw

Elly Gittens <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Jan 1996 21:36:29 +0100

Thank you Michael for reviving the veg-raw list.
I know there is/was a link to the veg-raw mailing list on
http://speed.nimh.nih.gov/rawtimes.html
and on
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jlieftin/index.html

I have a couple of questions about live foods for little children. First, of
all, my youngest (9 1/2 months) gets soyamilk (special for baby's) and
fruits (like banana, apple, kiwi) and some vegetables (like avocado, cabbage
and tomatoes). I was wondering if there are other vegetables which he easily
can digest. This is very important because he is already vomiting a lot. The
health centre said that I had to give him bread and things like that. We
don't want to introduce him to cooked food at this age, so that his desires
are not for cooked but for live food.

My second question is about our eldest child (2 1/2 years). Since we using a
almost live food diet, she didn't grow much (just a few centimetres in 9
months). This has to be much more (according to the statistics used by the
health centre). She seems to be healthy, her blood was recently checked and
was OK.

Do you have an advice or other suggestions? Do you know books etc. about
live food for baby's and little children?

BTW. We are living in Son en Breugel, The Netherlands.

Thanks for your advice!

Sincerely,

Elly Gittens