BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 01:24:56 -0500

> I move that we all delete half of our e-mail without looking at it.
>
> Start on the dotted line below.

The case could be made that you presume on your position as founder of this
august gathering by dictating which half of the message we should delete.

I much prefer the position taken by my third grade teacher, Mrs. Boyle, who
began each day with the statement "Now children, I expect at least half of
you to be good today" and then left it up to us to decide who's turn it was
to get detention.

Bruce