PCBUILD  January 2009

PCBUILD January 2009

Re: No Sound

Diane <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:55:44 -0600

Tom,

I ran AVG and Spybot on my existing drive, which seemed to fix the problem.
But I seem to have another problem that doesn't exist on the new drive.

The first things I load on a new drive are my antivirus programs and then
update them.  Then run them. So things should be ok.

I found a driver for my video card and installed it.  But still no sound.

My error in Device Manager is: Other Devices, Multimedia Audio Controller;
and SPC 200NC. Both of those have the yellow question mark.

Any idea how I can get sound to this drive?

Diane Kroeckel

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>