From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 05:40:01 -0400

Hi Everyone!

Kathy from the Ventura County Celiac Support Group (in California) started
a chain of emails.  Apparently, the TV show Dr. House will air a segment on
celiac on May 9th.  I am a huge fan of this show but if you haven't seen
it, it's about a genius doctor who always gets the tough cases.  By the end
of the show, it's Dr. House who figures it out. I just think that maybe
this will be the case that finally stumps Dr. House...:)

Below are the details and make sure you spread the word.  We need to send
news worthy items like this to everyone we know (all our non-celiac family
and friends)to help increase awareness.  If we all do our small part, then
maybe just maybe "celiac" will be a common household word and understood
just as the "peanut allergy" is understood today.

---------------------

In two weeks, on May 9, 2006 Celiac Disease will be featured on HOUSE,
9:00 pm on channel 11 (Fox TV).

Program consultation provided by GIG (Gluten Intolerance Group).

HOUSE always features patients with medical issues that are difficult to
diagnose.

Have a great weekend!

Still Making Tracks...

Janet Kline