Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:36:15 +0000
         Hi.
         I have upgraded a few and different systems with the Zip
software on Iomega's cd and for an unknowable reason, sometimes the
installation apparently succeeded, but was incomplete (some
dll's missing). The workaround was installing on a clean system,
and compare directories.

> >     I have a friend who is trying to use a parallel port zip
> > drive with a Pentium gateway computer. The software loads (I
> > think it loads all the way) and the drive shows up in "My
> > Computer" but when the installation program looks for the zip
> > disk, it says it isn't there. When I try to access the disk in
> > "My Computer" or Windows Explorer, I get the "E is not
> > accessible the device is not ready" message. We tried another
> > zip disk with the same results. The printer still works hooked
> > up to the pass through feature of the zip drive, and the cable
> > between the zip drive and computer is the cable that came with
> > the drive. Where do I look next?
> >         Thanks for any help you can give,
> >
> >                   Elizabeth Boston
Javier Vizcaino. Ability Electronics. [log in to unmask]

Starting point:        (-1)^(-1) = -1
Applying logarithms: (-1)*ln(-1) = ln(-1)
Since ln(-1) <> 0, dividing:  -1 = 1
     (ln(-1) is complex, but exists)

                         Need help with PCBUILD:
                [log in to unmask]  or  http://nospin.com