From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 08:29:20 -0700
Gary;
  There is an excellent website that has  pinout
 diagrams for several cables.

 at: http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/2250/pinout.html#5

  Other than that you just need a "laplink" cable
 with male DB25 Male connectors on both ends.
  Here's a place you can buy one for a good price:

 http://www.pccables.com/master.htm

 If you don't have internet access
email me privately and I will try to draw you a diagram.

 HtH;

--