Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kristen K Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 22:52:18 -0500
Does anyone have any experience with the Phoenix telephony program that
comes bundled with a new Acer Aspire Desktop?  For some reason, mine has
a mind of its own when deciding whether to accept a fax or not, and
whether to accept it as a fax or route it to voice mail.  After a couple
of voice mail messages full of fax squeals, I gave up using it!  Is this
simply a case of one program trying to be too many things, or has anyone
found a solution?  Acer tried their best to help, but had no luck either.

TIA for your quick replies.  Not only do I need help with this, but I
also have an assignment in my Internet course to print out a response to
a mailing list question!  :-)
So, if anyone has a response today, I would be grateful!

Kristen Smith

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]