RAW-FOOD  October 2000

RAW-FOOD October 2000

Re: Macrobiotics (born in practical health ignorance)

"Maynard S. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:50:24 -0400

We of the greater BOSTON area tend to believe
that Michio Kushi as a chain smoker,
since some of my friends who studied
macrobiotics here in Brookline MA
have seen Michio Kushi smoke.