BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 08:59:04 -0500
In a message dated 97-11-25 18:15:15 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Although reactionary stuffingness will receive its usual good reception on
>  Thursday.

You folks are crazy!

I'm hoping to get my squirrel pictures back, the ones from the Stoney Brook
campus, this weekend.

Regarding forbidden pictures... my Texan friend (I am increasingly convinced
Texans are whacko), who called me after receiving the APTI Poland delegation
press release, mentioned that he was stationed, as a Marine, at the American
Embassy in Poland in 1954-55. He asked me if I had clearance to go to Poland
- he was actually refering to psychologic clearance. Anyway, his favorite
sport in Poland was to go outside the embassy with a camera with no film in
it and pretend to take pictures of the interesting buildings. It always
amused him the way people would wake up and run over to confiscate his
camera. I'm taking extra film to make up for his shortage.

][<en Follett